Monday 17 August 2009

The Decked Project

Here's a shot of the two boards that Thomas Forsyth and I have just completed for The Decked Project exhibition later this month. I began the collaboration by creating a super complex geometric design, which Tom then went onto hand-engrave into the decks. I saw the final results for the first time today, and I can say without any doubt that Tom's totally nailed it! Very beautiful indeed.

52 artists will be exhibiting their boards at the exhibition, which runs from the 25th - 30th August at the Stolen Space Gallery, London.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive Owen!
    Remember me - your piano teacher in Montpelier?? Used to totally love yours and Ed's lessons on a Saturday morning.
    Sounds like you're still very creative and doing well!
    Loads of best wishes, Emily
    www.thebullyingdoctor.com

    ReplyDelete